Friday, August 19, 2011

The Ladybug moved, again!

Our Little Ladybug ticker has moved again. We have received another $100 in donations to our Family Support Page! I don't know if that's one or several donations, but I THANK YOU, whoever you are.

God is DEFINITELY working and moving mountains lately! This week I have seen pictures of children that are just horrible, shocking and absolutely WRONG! Some of those pictures actually turned out to be GOD answering some of my very own prayers for one particular child. As awful as they are, God is making it good. And I know I can rest in the knowledge that God's got this all in His hands! While my heart was shattered this week, I am excitedly encouraged at what He's doing. I'll share more later.... it's just hard to find the words.

TTFN,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment